Thursday 18 August 2011

Exercise Class

Hello Neighbors,

I have had a terrific response from those of you that are interested in taking a group exercise class here at St. Thomas. I met with Sandro Ravera last evening and he thought that the gym and/or multipurpose rooms were adequate to teach a class in. His background is in Pilates and TRX. He is available Monday, Thursday or Friday afternoons between 2-5pm. Please let me know what day and time you prefer and I will get a consensus on the most convenient time slot. His rate is $150 per hour and that would clearly be an affordable expense split between several of us. Once I hear back from everyone about their preferred date, I will arrange a paid trial class and we can go from there. Thanks!

-Simone Capote

1 comment:

  1. FYI: I just spoke with Eddie and he told me that we would also need to make a $100 refundable deposit to book either room and pay a $20 room use fee.

    ReplyDelete